Introduction to my blog

Hello, so this is my new blog. It is the first time that I create a blog or something like that. I will introduce me to new readers. I am Rose-Ally Bourassa and I am a student at École secondaire des Pionniers. It is my last year to this school and next year, I will go to cegep.

This blog will be about potatoes, like the title indicates it. I will talk about this subject because I want to be a little bit original. This blog is to take at second degree. It is not serious, I wanted to try to be funny.

To continue, I will talk a little bit about me. I live in Quebec, Canada, in the middle of nowhere. I live with my two parents, my 12-year-old sister and my 11-year-old brother. I also have four cats : Chrystopher, Didier, Tornade and Gaston. I even have a pug called Agathe. My favorite colour is blue. My pastimes includes reading novels and sometimes watching movies. I really like chocolate and tacos. Of course, I like to eat potatoes. I also pass too much time on Internet.

To finish, this blog will be about spuds, but I can also talk about others things. I remember that this blog is not really serious.

Résultats de recherche d'images pour « kawaii potato »
https://www.teepublic.com/phone-case/1625440-kawaii-potato

Commentaires

Messages les plus consultés de ce blogue

The Different Types of Potatoes Part One

The Benefits of Potatoes

Potatoes In Space And Others Amazing Things